Saturday, July 27, 2013

"Walking Around"







These are some random shots of the goings on around 79th street while I was walking over to "All Souls" church. A neat place swell folks. I may drop in for the open services. They're a Queer friendly progressive sort of Holy Ground.

Yes they probably got all sorts of creepy stuff too, but who don't.

Anyway WBAI, wbai.org had a nice little fund raiser with a Earth, Green, peace theme. All sorts of Peaceniks old, and young turned up. There was song stories music ya know the usual feel good peace stuff.

Everybody has a nice time, and we raised a few bucks.

I performed for a while. Did my jokes stories danced sang, and got the hell off the stage before the audience could get at me!

Snaps below of some of the swell folks,...not me. I was too busy making a horses rear end of myself on stage to take snaps.

Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment