Sunday, July 21, 2013

"Holy Bleeping Bleep!

In a word...Holy Fucking Shit!  Okay that was three words, but still. Hey I'm a UFO fan from way back. I even founded my high school UFO club. So I'm a dyed in the wool weirdo.

This "Dome of the Rock" Jerusalem sighting from a year ago or so takes the cake. Okay no "Greys" hanging around or abductions, but still not bad. My pals say it's probably just more classified spy stuff the spooks are fooling around with. 

 Yeah yeah that might be it, but let me dream.

Still ya got to admit...interesting shit there. Matter of fact like a lot of you I've had my share of stuff with them lights in the sky. Hey I loves a mystery.

I remember when I was maybe four or five being abducted by big alien robots from hell. Well there or Dimension X. Take ya pick. Well it either happened or it was an acid "fore-blast" from my future.

Me, and my Aunt got snagged by these big guys, and taken into some big ass ship. Like being inside a giant aircraft hanger. Get this the place was full of washing machines.

Well remember I was a post toddler at the time so that's what all this stuff looked like to me. Yeah pretty unlikely...probably an acid dream from a tainted peanut butter sandwich.

Speaking of where I work or used to work maybe. WBAI, wbai.org was probably the only shop on Earth when I could get a day off because I was having a UFO abduction flash back...yeah this at least really happened.

This is back in the 90's somewhere. I called my boss, and said I was freaking out with that flashback,...a different one from the robot deal. She said hey I understand "...is there anything I can do?"

She knew a consular that specialized in this mayhem, and wanted to send her to my house. Amazing. Only at 'Bai.  

My other sightings are more mundane like yours, and everybody else's. Just weird shit in the sky that was probably classified air force spam. Like the stealth bomber. 

That piece of billion dollar hardware was responsible for many sightings before they rolled it out for the public to gawk at. So who knows what sort of scary action they have tucked away now.

'But!

Spook spy stuff aside there 'are' unknowns out there. They're for real, and we've been seeing them forever. Before I kick the bucket I'd really like to get the real skinny on this mayhem.

Mole Men from planet Mongo? Greys, Robots, Hybrids, whatever. It would be interesting to finally get the word on this stuff.

Watch the Skies comrades.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment