Saturday, July 20, 2013

"Shoot Justin Bieber"...or at least his doll.

Okay so I was out, and about looking for a Justin Bieber doll. I found a few gray market types that really sucked. They made him look like one of them brain eating zombies from "Walking Dead"

...granted he was a cute zombie, but still undead.

The official Justine doll as you can see is a bloated, and sexless made in Chinese slave labor factories nick-nak. I can't think of one 13 year old girl,..or boy that would want to take this lump of plastic to bed with them. Hell even I'd have second thoughts.


Yuk. Just look at this piece of demon spawn crap. It's as if they knew perverts around the world we just waiting for a comely sexpot doll of the latest boy-toy to flow out of the Shing-kyang Peoples Toy Assembly line!

So a directive must have come down from one of the assorted Great Helms-men to "take it easy on the cute factor" with the Bieber account.

Bleep'em I ain't wasting my worthless greenbacks on this un-cute Kewpie doll.

..besides I always thought he looked better before all the mayhem, and lawyers got hold of him. Good luck kid, and save your money.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment