Wednesday, July 24, 2013

"My Barbie"



Well one of my Barbie's. I was just looking around my digs the other night, and there seems to be rather alot of these gals hanging around. On my DeviantArt page a reader said it was cute, but..."a little bit creepy."

Humm that never occurred to me.

She has a point though. I rarely ever take snaps of actual people. However there are albums full of my doll pals. My shrink was on about that too. I'm a mostly solitary person by nature, but I do get as lonely as everybody else.

Sooooo....

Dolls. Well dolls, and art. For centuries I drew, and published books of Angels, and faeries. A second year pych student would have fun with my case.

"....and your grandmother dressed you as a girl when you were little?

See what I mean.

'But never mind the whooha of identity, and all that noise. I just like the little bastards is all. 

Though yeah I may have too many. 

I was thinking if I'm ever "Houseless" again I'll choose two or three of the toughest of the crew, and take them with me into that Hell.  

After many adventures out there. They'll eventually find me frozen solid in Prospect Park. This near the Boat House. A frozen tableau of old Uncle having tea with my little pals.

What a tear jerker of a documentary that would make.

On a happier theme I still intend to make a very short video with these guys. I should get off my butt with that while it's still summer,...demonically  hot though it is.

Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment