Sunday, July 21, 2013

"For Heaven's Sakes!"


I was just picture surfing with a Dyke pal of mine, and she kept going to these Lesbo sites full of "Tomboy" Dykes. Aaarrrgggg!! Drives me crazy as old readers know!

Right at first glance I think, "....Wow what a cute boy!"

NOT!

My pal yuks it up. "Sorry Uncle wrong team." Hey I'm pleading with you Dykey bastards lay off the boy thing!  It's 'all' I've got! How often am I on the subway stumbling down the street or just wandering blankly about town.

When I spots what I thinks is a gorgeous lad  only to find out the boy in question on closer inspection has a pair of tits, and no Adams apple.

Don't aging Queers have it hard enuff?!

We can't even adore from afar anymore without coming out "snake eyes" on the boy front. 

Now I knows ya don't mean any harm.

However could you guys take this up at the next World Dyke-hood Hegemony Bund Rally or whatever secret "take over the world" outfit you all meet at.

Your Uncle Syd would be so grateful.

Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment