Sunday, July 21, 2013

"The Peoples Era of Peace!"

Well the heatwave has receded a tad. The current temperature is a few degrees below 90f for the first time in a few weeks. Still hot as Hell, but bearable kinda.

I just went out to get dinner from the Chinese take out. Nice folks them. When they take over the world I want them to remember all the chicken broccoli, and dumplings I bought from them.

Truly I will welcome the arrival of our gracious Mandarin Overlords when they touch down at Kennedy, and have their triumphant procession to City Hall.

The celebrations will begin with the beheading of Bloomberg his cronies, and 'all'...that's 'All' the Landlords in the Tri-State Metropolitan Region. 

I hear our generous Overlords are going to be handing out Blue Ray, and DVD copies of executions.   ...ice cream cones too.

Times Square is to be re-named the "The Shining Pathway of the Righteous Masses" "Coney Island",...well that'll stay Coney Island. 

Yep let the New World Order begin!

...and I'll have an order of seasoned chicken-wings, and a small wonton soup to go.

(No I ain't being racist, aw com'on...just hungry.)

No comments:

Post a Comment