Saturday, July 27, 2013

"Help"~'Hilfe'~'Помощь'


The Beatles film "Help" is the last movie that my Mother ever took me to. I think I was 13 or 14 years old.  Perhaps  too old to have one's mother take you places,...but so what I loved her.

I was close to my mother. All Queers are...well okay some are.

She allowed my Grandmother to dress me like a girl when I was a little boy she also let me dream. Encouraged it. Yes there were all the usual problems all families have.   Like Grandma wanting me to be a Transvestite.

Despite that I was lucky.

I had a mother happy to have her son listen to the wind, and rain stare at the sky, and believe in Angels.

As for the Beatles, and their films. Well my Mommy was patient about all that. I'm thinking of this because I just watched the Blue Ray edition of "Help!". 

Wow!  That film is almost 50 years old!

The years pass so quickly. Life is short strange mysterious, and dear...wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment