Sunday, July 21, 2013

"New Age Candy"


I shouldn't laff I was "New Age" up to the hilt back in the day. My being a recovering Catholic Buddhist probably had a lot to do with that. I used to play all that tinkly tinkly music on my radio program, and go on about our spirit selves.

What a load of rancid baloney. 

Mind you we 'do' have spirit selves. I sure found found out the hard way. There I was trying to sleep when my inner person tries to leave my body without asking shit.

It just tried to split for universes unknown.

Picture this I'm hanging on to my mattress trying not to be lifted up into the air by my angelic, and or demonic self. I'm holding on while storm winds are rattling the dishes. Pots, and pans'n shit crashing to the floor.

This bastard wanted out bad!

Right,...tell that to the cops when the neighbors calls 'em because of all the noise?

Word to the wise just tell'em you're drunk.

So yeah that mumbo jumbo action is for real. The above story is small potatoes compared to the 'really' scary crap I've wandered into. Another word to the wise.

If you tell the g-ds or G-ddess that you want to be their boy as in servant soldier co-creator or any of that other whooie,...LOOK OUT!!

"Look Out!" because the Bitch might take you up on it! 

Eh, yeah been there done that.

The eternities are serious shit. Don't go messing with them unless you mean it.

"REALLY FUCKING MEAN IT".

No tourists or posers need apply.

Nuff Said.


No comments:

Post a Comment