Friday, August 29, 2014

"Creepy Doll"



Well actually under normal conditions she's a cute doll. However I just noticed this shot which I took months ago. It came out weird dreamy, and tad creepy.

Sort of like one of them Horror Movie dolls that waits till everybody is asleep, and then smiling razor teeth goes after them with a buzz saw.

I could go to the butcher shop, and get a vile of calves blood or something. Maybe that'll appease her.

If I wake up next day, and the blood vile is empty. That, and Miss "why don't you go to sleep so I can chop you into bite sized pieces" is sleeping her meal off. Well then I'll know where I stand.

Maybe I should just keep her in the freezer to be on the safe side. ...her, and the other dozen or so dolls I have hanging around that might be getting ideas.

Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment