Sunday, August 24, 2014

"Still Around"




Greetings my dear comrades. I am so far as I know still alive. (...mostly) Thanks to all for dropping by. I'll be posting more often now that I have a nice new computer to play with so I'm having fun!

I'm going to try to post something everyday. It may not be smart or wise material, but it'll keep us in touch. Which is cool.

I'm going to be taking classes at the "92nd Street Y". Two to start. Cartoon art, and later in the fall book making. I used to do that back in the day when I was cranking out all those small Queer art books. 

(...hello Bodmin.)

Well that, and auditing a few classes up at Columbia...cool huh.

I'm finally adjusting to this retirement jazz. It's been a rough ride getting the hang of it, but it's starting to come along. Stick around with me, and see what happens.

Stay Tuned.




( Santa in the "Off Season" lives as a Renaissance re-enactor.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment