Sunday, February 14, 2016

"I'll Get By"


The above covers the last ten or so years of my life. The top two images are from 2005 or six...not sure. The third, and below pix were taken yesterday morning as I just woke up.

Geez I'm losing my color,...and I usually have 'plenty' of that.

Hey whadda ya want I bleeping almost just died again. ...I'll get to that. As to them other pixs the bottom collage is from when I was five or six. My ink drawing which I did almost 40 years ago. Was for a book that fell through. It's based on a class portrait from when I was 11. 

I usually don't post images of myself, but lately I'm considering my mortality. Ya know crapping out for real finally, and for good.


I mean what with having in the last few years nearly kicked the bucket a few times. Pushing up da daises is kinda on my mind.  Dropping dead I can tell ya gets ones attention real good.

The last few times laying in the meat wagon all strapped in going to the hospital were tad sobering. Not that I feared the act of dying...far from it. I was wondering about what was or wasn't coming next.

As in the next life. 

That "unknown country' what's his name was going on about. "Slings, and arrows", and all that. I should stop right here. This could turn into a feeding frenzy of ornithological mayhem.

Point is I'm soon to find out what the bleep is really going on....or just lights out. Either way I won't mind. As is said if there's nothing I won't know, and if it's a big party that never ends...except for breaks, and vacations, and such I'm swell with it.

Eh,...sorry to bother you with this. Please re-join your lives which are already in progress.



                   Say I was pretty cute there huh...yeah I think so.



Stay tuned.

4 comments:

  1. Look Sydney... you are going to hang in there for a long, long time to come, and that's an order. Ya hear?

    Z, we are all waiting for news of your website. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sidney, I need your help. I've been trying to launch my blog, but can't find the image upload link. If it's OK, I'll be emailing you in the next day or two, cause I need your expert & experienced advice.

    Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Halo Anon, and dear "Z".

    Bless you Kool Katz!

    "Z" email mail me about pointers. whitmanwalter@yahoo.com

    I'll be happy to help you "Z". Bless you Halo I'm so proud of all you've become. Bless your Mom too!

    Anon...well orders are orders so I guess I'll stick around for a bit longer...I'll need more pies, and cakes tho'.

    Bless ya all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sidney! I hope you're feeling better. I just mailed you a little while ago.

    Z

    ReplyDelete