Monday, July 1, 2013

"Editorial Note"

Okay okay this really isn't my Queer blog. That's somewhere else. It's just like during Christmas Halloween, and Walt Disney's Birthday we should get into the spirit of things.

So don't worry I'll tone down the Faggy noise, tho' not completely, and get back to my boring depressing cynical stuff.

Btw I removed the link to "Dragonfly" my Queer pages. Thing is it's sometimes "R" rated, and I wouldn't want to offend any sailors that might be tuning in.

So if you were following them weird Sissy hijinks I hope you bookmarked it. If not here's the addy: 


http://inkplum2012.tumblr.com/


Btw my Birthday is coming up  in a few days. So send me lots of presents, I'll take it in bundles of $Hundreds please. 

Actually I'd love a cake with 'all' 248 candles on it.

Now you folks be good to each other I'll be back in a few days.



Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment