Monday, November 11, 2013



Subtitles:
"If you want to give a message, it must be a message of 'Love'. It must be a message of 'Truth'.

I want to capture your hearts. Let your hearts clap in unison with what I'm saying, and I think, I shall have finished my work.

A friend asked yesterday, did I believe in one world? How can I possibly do otherwise. Of course I believe in one world."

"How would be the world now, if he could communicate in this way? 

What if a great man of the last century - Gandhi, say had had access to the communications networks of our age when he made one of his most important speeches? 

The result is 'Telecom Italia Gandhi', an astonishing 60-second spot that started airing in Italy in 2004. It uses excerpts of his speech at the Inter-Asian Relations Conference, New Delhi, 1947.

 The music in the background is the song 'Sacrifice' by Lisa Gerrard.

No comments:

Post a Comment