Saturday, November 16, 2013

"Nippon Barbie"


In my new life of boredom known to most as retirement I experimented in dress making. Well dress swapping. I took the dress off a an old damaged Japanese doll, and cut it down to fit the petite Barbie figure.

It came out mostly okay. Being a former Sissy Mama's lad I can sew, and have basic fashion sense. Praise be to he G-ddess! These skills stood me well in this project.

I plan to make dresses from scratch eventually. Should be fun.

Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. You should design slutty miniskirts for boys. I want it to become all the rage. Maybe I should do some design drawings to help stir up your fevered lustful imagination. It's high time we had a *real* fashion revolution!

    Zaek

    ReplyDelete
  2. "...slutty miniskirts"

    I like the way you think my good man.

    ReplyDelete