Saturday, November 30, 2013

"Floating"





It's good for a church to have an open roof. Makes it easier for the Angels to get in. When I was little I thought that when Mass was on the church would lift up to into the sky, and float in Heaven during Communion.

I really believed this. When the organ really went to town, and the choir was going nuts. I believed I could feel the actual building heaving up into the sky...perhaps carried by Angels.

At the time I also believed that I could fly. As I've mentioned here. I thought I could perch on my window sill leap, and fly. Fly to the tree outside of my bedroom.  Leap to it then make a right angle turn to the next tree over.

As the sun rises in the morning I was convinced I had the power. Faith is a serious thing.

Btw I bet I could'a flown

I'll bet kids fly, and perform all manner of Miracles all the time, but mostly don't tell us because they know we've stopped believing in the Wonderful.


Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment