Friday, January 9, 2015

"Dangerous Stone, and Bronze"


Sorry couldn't help it. I usually keep this sort of thing on my Queer page. However as I mention below there's been a slight scandal regards my pages.

I didn't even know about till a pal happened to mention it.

Amazingly some of my fans didn't know I was a Sex Outlaw Queer Pervert.  Imagine, and after all the trouble I've gone through over the decades to make this fact profoundly clear.

Well anyway for those who didn't get it...yes I'm one of "THEM"...okay. Now can we get back to the business of just laying about, and making the odd comment here'n there about the madness of the world.

Right. We're all up to date?  ...good.

I'm glad we had this little chat aren't you?


Stay Tuned.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Sydney,
    I was so surprised when I saw these guys here this morning. Also, I am all ears for the Sydney Pod Cast I heard R. Paul talking about last week on Back of The Book.

    The Angels are with you Sydney,
    Lukas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Specially love the one with the butterfly.

    Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well ya knows how I likes them Hard Boys!

    ReplyDelete