Monday, January 5, 2015

"Winter Kicks In"


Greetings Comrades. I've been somewhat indisposed for a few daze there. Barfing, and crapping my guys out not to put too fine a point on it. Why aren't fathers honest with their sons about getting old.

"You see son one day fucking will be the farthest thing from your mind. Yes yes I know that sounds fantastic impossible un-natural!

"It's true all sadly true."

"Not only that but your guts will start falling out of your butt your teeth, and hair will vanish you won't be able to remember shit, and everybody will be wondering when the hell you'll finally die so the can be rid of you, and take ya stuff."

"Oh yeah you'll be farting all the time...I mean 'ALL' the time."

"Otherwise it's fine."

Humm, I guess our Dads we too busy falling apart for them to tell us what was coming. That's okay I don't blame my dad at all. Funny how the older you get the smarter your folks seem...funny that really.

Anyway a Happy end of Yule, and a safe New Year to you guys.

Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment