Saturday, January 24, 2015

"MOSCOW CALLS"



Up, and about this evening. I'm starting to feel better. That awful Flu had me under for over a week...not good. Cooking a Veggie/Chicken stew in the Crock-Pot. I love them things. You just shove all the fixings into it, and leave.

Perfect!

It even tastes mostly like food when it's done. I'd take a picture, but it looks too gross. Point is it's hot food which I need.

As I mentioned "Bob the Bunny", and I have a sort of "Holmes, & Watson" relationship. He goes out into the world, and creates mayhem, and I write about it. Only person missing is "Mrs. Hudson". We could seriously use a lady of her fortitude to look after us. Anyway I sure could.

Btw there's Bob in Moscow.

The other evening as he was walking out the door he said, "...Moscow Calls. Be back when the smoke clears."

???!!!!

Well I'll tell the tale when he gets back till then...


Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment