Wednesday, January 28, 2015

"Howling!"


(The Dept. of Toy Trucks sent over a plow to clear snow off my A.C.)

I was awakened by the sound of the winds. I thought it was snowplows so harsh, and loud it was. It's 18f out. I'm anxious, and confused this morning so I took a double dose of my nut-house medication.

Does this mean I'm doubly  nuts?

Maybe I should see one of those VooDoo doctors that are around these days. Perhaps they'll prescribe a bag of "Majik Bones" or something. I have to go out later. Still need to get to the 'Department of Old Farts". Perhaps I'll take a few pictures of the mostly non-blizzard of 2015.

Manhattan didn't get much though Brooklyn got a foot or so with drifts. Not much of an Arctic Apocalypse. However the further east you go the more snow. Long Island was buried...period.


Just as well it turned out for most to be just a regular storm. What they had predicted would have been a "Sandy"-like life taker. Imagine being forced out of your house in zero degree temps.  Well still the second half of winter to go.

I'll be back this evening.

Btw as I type the wind is seriously howling! If you're nearby dress in layers!



Stay Tuned.






2 comments:

  1. Testing once more to see if I can get a comment to post for two days in a row, something I haven't been able to do for almost two weeks.
    Keep the snow trucks coming Sid!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep trying...don't know why it's so hard. I looked things over at this end...so far so good. I only have one snowplow...it'll have to do for the winter...though I do have several TANKS.....:)

    ReplyDelete