Wednesday, January 13, 2016

"Our Lives"



I'm certain that in other lives I was a warrior. That, and a mother many times. Many lives with great broods of loud wild wonderful children. I think this is my first life in a big city. I have this feeling about wilderness, and sometimes farms. 

My family had a dairy farm down south long ago. If things were just slightly different I'd have been down there running the place with my brother. Though my brother is gone now. So I suppose I'd be about ready to hand it over to either his or my sons. 

We are so many people so many realities so many lives that are faintly remembered...like dreams on waking. We wake, and a whole life is on the tip of our souls,...then gone.


Stay Tuned.

1 comment:

  1. The City has had 'no' snow this year. They say we may not get a measurable amount at all. Planetary Climate Change.

    However I still dream of it.

    ReplyDelete